Thursday, April 7, 2011

Story of Lemony Snickets

1) Do you think Violet, Klaus and Sunny can be considered as young heroes? Elaborate.

Yes,I do think so, because they had proved that the death of their parents are not coincidents. Their parents were died because of the trick of Count Olaf. Violet has the high in intelligence, Klaus is bookworm while their younger sister has 4 teeth that can bite almost anything.

2) In the movie, Count Olaf mention that growns up never listen to kids. Do you agree with his statement.

Of course not because sometimes the older should have listen to the young kids. Even, kids look immatured, but their ideas and intelligence can exceed us. So, we need to listen to them and make a rational decision of they have been talking about.

3) If you can play one of the characters in the movie, what would you be and why?

In my opinion, I would like to be like Violet. This is because I can have the ability to manipulate anything around me as my tools. I am also genius and can do anything I wanted to. Besides, I can help other people.

4) Elaborate on 2 moral values that you learnt from this movie.

We have to use all the ability that we have in order to survive in this world, moreover, if we had lost our parents. For instance, Violet, Klaus and Sunny showed that they really use their ability to fight Count Olaf. Next, we should not be so sad even we had lost our parents. In this movie, the three siblings did not cry when they knew that their parents were died in a fire. They know that crying will not bring their parents back to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment