Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Grave of The Fireflies

1) I think the story is interesting because it shows us the relationship between a brother and his younger sister. Plus this story consist a lot of moral values.

2) If I were the boy, Seita, I would like to sacrifice myself in order to help my younger sister, Setsuko. I will do whatever it takes to help my sister even it would risk my life. I will work hard to let her happy forever, forever and forever.

3) If I were given the chance to recreate the story, I want to have a happy ending. The story is really sad having Seita's mother, father and his little sister died because of war. There is no such thing that a story should be in sad ending. How can a young boy lost his sister after he became an orphan. He should have seeing fireflies with his little sister as the war had end.

No comments:

Post a Comment